The die brass electric heater is a heating plate cast into a flat plate shape with brass material. After finishing processing, the cast copper electric heater has a smooth surface without casting defects. The surface load can reach 1-5W/CM2. The working temperature is normal temperature -600℃. The cast copper electric heater is a material with good heating performance for metal casting. The overall heat generation of the device is uniform, and the surface processing is smooth, which reduces the temp. difference on the surface of the device.
1. Conditions of use: ambient temperature -20 degrees Celsius ~ +60 degrees Celsius; relative humidity <80%
2. Electric strength: can pass the voltage 1500V50HZ sinusoidal alternating current withstand voltage test, there is no breakdown of M1N when the voltage is withstand
3. Leakage current: <0.5MA
4. Insulation resistance:> 2MΩ
5. Grounding resistance: <0.1Ω
6. Power deviation value: +5%~10%
1. We use high-quality brass for casting and refuse to use recycled materials
2. Use nickel-chromium alloy wire with high extensibility as heating material, accurate resistivity, filled with high-purity magnesium oxide powder, fine workmanship, long service life
3. Advanced machine tool processing technology provides drilling, polishing and finishing for customers' products to ensure that the accuracy and size of the heater meet customer requirements.
4. Each product has a professional inspector for megohm, hole position, size and other inspections.
Notes before Ordering:
This product can be customized according to customer requirements, providing drawings, voltage, power, and size. If there are holes in the heater, the location and size of the holes need to be provided.