Screen printed thick film heating elements are essentially resistance circuit, which are screen printed on the substrate, allowing the current to generate heat when passing through the circuit. Through this characteristic, the screen printed thick film heating elements integrated circuit (referred to as thick film circuit) is formed.
1-Available substrates include stainless steel, aluminum or ceramics. The shape of the substrate can also be a flat or tubular surface.
2-Electronic paste is the basic material for manufacturing thick film circuit components. It is a paste made of solid powder and organic solvent doped with metal resistance paste after three roll rolling. It can be divided into dielectric paste, resistance paste, conductor paste and thermistor paste. The series of electronic paste with high temperature and far-infrared function is one of our patented technologies.
3-Components such as thermostats, thermal fuses, thermocouples, wiring, and conduit can also be installed on thick film printing heaters.
Thick film heating elements - functional characteristics：
Thick film heating element is suitable for the contact heating of flat or tubular surface. The liquid takes away heat through the contact surface of substrate to achieve stable heating effect. Compared with traditional heating methods, thick film heating elements have seven advantages
1. Thermal efficiency up to 97%
2. When it is applied to water heating, the substrate is not easy to scale when heated by flowing type
3. The power density is generally 60W / cm2, which is several times of the traditional heating elements
4. The heating is uniform and stable. Under the condition of electric control, the temperature fluctuation is small, and the temperature controllable precision is ± 2 ℃
5. Wide range of application, AC / DC universal, and thick film heating elements can be made into different shapes according to different design requirements
6. Compared with traditional heating elements, thick film heating elements have small heat capacity, so the heating rate is very fast, and the residual heat is very small after power failure
7. The separation of water and electricity is formed by inorganic oxide insulation layer, which has the characteristics of anti-oxidation. The power attenuation is almost zero, and the service life can reach 15000h
Power and heat distribution are determined by the resistance ink printed on the substrate. Jaye Industry Custom made Screen printed thick film heating elements according to your needs.