This flexible infrared ceramic mat heater is suitable for the preheating of various industrial equipment and large workpieces before welding. The stress relief after welding requires local heat treatment to improve the quality of the workpiece and strengthen the toughness of the area. Ceramic mat heater can meet the requirements of high temperature heating, the product has good flexibility in use, large contact surface with the heated object, high thermal efficiency, this ceramic piece is not fragile, and achieves the purpose of safe heating.
Technical Index of Ceramic Mat Heater:
1. Dielectric strength: 2000V/1 minute
2. Thermal insulation resistance: >5MΩ
3. Working temperature: 1050℃
4. Size: accept customized specifications, please inform us for detailed requirements
1. According to the size of equipment and workpiece, single component or multiple components can be evenly arranged. The fixing method during installation can be tied with stainless steel wire or bent into a fastening ring, and then fastened in series with screws.
2. Considering temperature requirements and energy saving, the heater should be covered with 6-8cm insulation material and temperature controller.
3. The heaters are not allowed to overlap when in use, so as not to form overheated areas and affect their life. Be careful not to break the porcelain, so as not to expose the electric heating material and affect safety.
4. The heated workpiece must be reliably grounded. The working voltage shall not exceed 1.05 times of the rated voltage.