The alumina ceramic heater uses ceramic beads with high strength and good heat radiation performance as insulating materials, and high-quality nickel-chromium wire cables as heating elements. The heater can be rectangular or triangular. The nickel-chromium wire cable and the wire are welded by a new technology. The welded joints are all buried in the ceramic components and the insulation is reliable. The ceramic heater and the control equipment become a complete heat treatment system. Their connection uses special connectors and can be connected according to the workpiece. The distance configuration of the control device is connected to a long wire. The length dimension can be changed flexibly. The alumina ceramic heater should be selected according to the geometry, wall thickness and heat treatment process of the workpiece.
1. Type: air heater
2. Material: alumina
3. Electric Intensity: 2000V/MIN
4. Heating Wire: 80/20 Nichrome
5. Voltage: 60V/ 80V
6. Power: 2700W, 3600W or custom
7. Application: industrial
8. Size in mm: 100*500 or customized
9. Max. Working Temp.: 1050 degrees Celsius
Before selecting a alumina ceramic heater pad, please see as below questions:
1. What is the size required for your application?
2. What is the wattage and voltage will be used?
3. What is the requirements for the lead wire?