The infrared ceramic panel radiant heat imitter made by Jaye industry can be customized as per requirements. This ceramic heat imitters are working under temperature 300°C to 700°C (572°F - 1292°F) producing infrared wavelengths in the range of 2 to 10 micron, which is in the most suitable distance for plastics and many other materials absorb, which makes infrared ceramic heater the most efficient infrared radiant emitter on the market.
Features of the infrared ceramic panel radiant heat imitter:
1. Radiation feature: The monochromatic radiation rate of our infrared ceramic heater reaches 90%, and the reverse radiation rate is larger than 83%.
2. Thermal response time: Less than 20 minutes from the room temperature to the set temperature
3. Durability: The surface keeps smooth after five times heating and cooling exchanges.
4. The radiation surface temperature uniformity: ≤15%
5. Power error: ≤5%
6. Cold insulation resistance: 500V mega meter >2m
7. Thermal insulation resistance: 500V megameter >0.5m
8. The service life of >3000 hours
Our Infrared Heat imitters are designed to produce maximum output in form of heat energy. They are constructed by a firmly burnt-in heating coil. The heater incorporates highly heatproof resistance wire that provides safety against any damage.
Longer service life is achieved since the resistance of the heaters is made to remain constant over the whole temperature range. The glaze used in this heater has excellent radiation properties therefore the radiation efficiency is also very high.