Swaged-in cartridge heater chooses stainless steel SUS304, 310s, incoloy800, etc. as the surface sheath of the heating tube; MgO with good thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, good insulation performance, etc., and nickel-chromium alloy heating wire are used as Heating element. Compared with the crimped-on single-head heating tube, it has the advantages of lower failure rate and longer service life.
Features of Swaged-in cartridge heater:
1. High service life and reasonable internal structure design. High-purity magnesia core rod and filling material, high thermal conductivity;
2. The wire has good performance, and can be used for a long time in 350 kinds of environments, good mechanical performance.
3. Coreless grinding equipment, high standardization of pipe diameter, closely cooperate with equipment assembly, high thermal efficiency and fast heat dissipation;
4. Advanced technology products, more excellent quality, and equipment safety;
5. All models are manufactured according to CE standards, which can meet the needs of most machines.
Application of Swaged-in cartridge heater:
The swaged-in cartridge heater is suitable for working in heating media that can not be wired at both ends, such as high and low temperature insert-type heating of various sizes of molds and mechanical equipment, including die and other molds, medical equipment, plastic sealing machines, bottle mouth capping machine, continuous automatic sealing machine, cigarette making machine, etc. This type of heating tube has advantage of heating quickly, uniform heat and convenient use.