1. Tube diameter: Φ3mm-Φ25mm
2. Tube Material: SS304/SS316/SS321/NICOLOY800 etc
3. Insulation Material: High purity MgO Power
4. Resistance Wire element: Ni-Cr or FeCr
5. Lead Wire Connectiom Choice: External or Internal
6. Lead Wire Length: 250mm Fiberglass Standard ( Other Options: Teflon or Silicone)
Dry burning is strictly prohibited (such as dry burning, the surface temperature should be temperature controlled).
In order to effectively reduce the internal temperature of the resistance rod cartridge heater, the gap between the heating rod and the aperture (≤10 wires) should be minimized when embedding the heating rod, and its coaxiality should be ensured
Before installation, clean up the processing residue in the mounting hole, such as engine oil, which will be carbonized after heating, which will affect the ability of heat transfer.
Before maintenance, the power supply should be cut off, and the heating tube temperature should be reduced to normal temperature.
If exposed to the air for a long time, the insulation value may decrease due to moisture absorption. Dry it in an oven before use (120°C, 2 hours)