Swaged in lead cartridge heater is made with more technology and better process. It uses a 450-degree high-temperature-resistant wire directly from the inside of the heating tube. Compared with ordinary electric crimped on lead cartridge heater, the internal connection of cartridge heater ports does not use terminal connection methods. This made it highly resistant to high temperatures and strong mechanical properties, making it suitable for embedded molds. Heating and vibration. At the same time, the surface load of the swaged-in connected cartridge heater with a direct outlet is 25W per square centimeter higher.
Electric cartridge heater general specifications
1 Tube diameter: Φ3mm-Φ30mm
2 Tube Material:SS304;SS316,SS321,NICOLOY800 etc
3 Insulation Material: High-purity Mgo
4 Resistance wire element: Ni-Cr or FeCr
5 Lead Connection Option: Crimped or Swaged leads
6 Lead and type of connection leads, 10" Fiberglass Standard(Wire options, silicone high-temperature fiberglass).
7. Conditions of use: ambient temperature -20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃, relative temperature <80%;
8. Electrical strength: Cold state withstand voltage AC working 1500V 50HZ for 1MIN without breakdown phenomenon;
Advantage of swaged in cartridge heater
1. High service life and reasonable internal structure design. Imported high-purity magnesium oxide mandrel and filling material, high thermal conductivity;
2. The wire has good performance, the wire can be used for a long time in the 350 environments, and the direct wire structure is adopted, and the mechanical performance is good;
3. High-temperature resistance for hard using environment
Swaged in cartridge heater general structure
Related types of cartridge heaters we supply