Hi-Density Cartridge Heaters
Cartridge heaters are a versatile and durable product that can be used to heat a variety of different processes, from heavy industrial applications (plastics and packaging) to critical care medical equipment and analytical testing instruments, to airplanes, trucks, and trucks. Both can be used. The cartridge heater can operate at temperatures up to 750°C and achieve a power density of 30 watts per square centimeter. Available in stock or customized to meet your individual application needs, they have many different imperial and metric diameters and lengths, and come with many different styles of terminals, power and voltage.
High density cartridge heaters are used to heat plastic injection moulds, dies, platens and so forth, whereas low density cartridge heaters are more suitable for packing machinery, heat sealing, labelling machines and hot stamping applications.
* Injection moulding-Internal heating of nozzies
* Hot runner systems-Heating of manifolds
* Packaging industry-Heating of cutting bars
* Packaging industry-Heating of hot stamps
* Laboratories-Heating of analytical equipment
* Medical:Dialysis,sterilization,Blood Analyzer, Nebulizer, Blood/Fluid Warmer,Temperature Therapy
* Telecommunications:Deicing,Enclosure Heater
* Transportation:Oil/Block Heater, Aiecraft Coffee Pot Heaters,
* Food Service:Steamers,Dish Washers,
* Industrial:Packaging Equipment,Hole Punches,Hot Stamp.