Flat Mold Heating Cartridge Heater
Flat Cartridge heater is an alternative form of cartridge heater. in order to have a better function of mold heating, Flat Cartridge heater was made by JAYE INDUSTRY. The flat Cartridge heater provide added heating performance over standard round tubular heating elements, when applicated in mold heating, it has a large contact area, high heating speed, high heat transfer efficiency, saving space, power, heating up fast, high reliability, high heat capacity, long service life advantages.
1. Sheath Material : Incoloy and 304 Stainless steel are available. 304 Stainless steel is limited to 650 °C(1200 °F)maximum sheath temperature. Incoloy is limited to 760°C(1400 °F)
2. Resistance wire: High grade resistance wire is precisely wound to provide the heat required for your application
3. MgO Tube Core: 99.9% high purity magnesium oxide stick, good verticality, small tolerance
4. MgO: 99.9% pure magnesium powder, high purity, good particle size ratio, resistant to 1200 degrees
5. Lead: Ranging from 90 to 750 °C construction.
For heating the points, flat Flat tubular heaters with a heating voltage of 230 V AC are used in various lengths with a specific heating power of 330 W/m, 500 W/m or 700 W/m. The heating rods have a cross section of 13 x 5.5 mm and 16.5*6.5mm or customized .and Flat Cartridge heater are made of high-quality, corrosion resistant chrome-nickel steel in protection class IP65 (tested waterproof). The service life is approximately 10 years, depending on the conditions on site.
Now the Flat Cartridge Heater mainly used for Mold heating, Medical Equipment,Packaging Equipment, Hot Stamping, Sealing, Injection Molding heating. And the Flat heating elements also widely used in KFC, McDonald's, Dicos, pizza stoves and other Western kitchen equipment, This flat structure improve product quality performance while taking into account environmental protection and energy requirements of the times.
To order, please specify:
1) Cross Section
2) Overall length
4) Lead option and length or terMinal configuration
5) Optional accessories, finishing, internal construction,
6) Sensors/controls and mounting