The stainless steel single-ended tube with fins can be used for air dry heating. On the basis of the ordinary single-headed heating tube, the stainless steel dissipated fins are wrapped around, and the heat dissipation area of the heating area during use is increased without changing the length of the heating rod. The symbol load of the heating rod is reduced. It has the advantages of small size, fast temperature rise, fast heat dissipation and long service life.
The finned cartridge heater can be customized on clients’ requirements. Please provide the information about tube length, tube diameter, types of stainless steel fins materials, etc.
1. High watt density cartridge heaters make it possible to have high watts in less space without sacrificing lifetime.
2. Proof against shock and vibration
3. Excellent heat transfer
4. It can withstand 750℃ operating temperature on heater surface
Instructions for Ordering:
1. How to choose the specifications you need: the caliper measures the precise diameter of the mold hole to 0.1 mm, the diameter of the heating tube defaults to negative 0.1-0.2mm, for example: the diameter of 10*100 is 9.9mm and the length is 100mm
2. Customized specifications: the heating tube used in the mold must provide a precise diameter or a precise mold hole. The service life of the heating tube can be long.
3. About the delivery time: usually one month, the production difficulty affects the delivery time
4. About delivery: According to the specific product, we will account for different shipping costs