The finned cartridge heater is equipped with a fin, which can play a good role in thermal efficiency by increasing the heating surface area. The product is widely used in industrial ovens and air-fired fields. According to the product’s working condition, the surface temperature of the tube is very high. It uses high temperature MgO and anti-oxidation heating wire. The fin-type heating tube sealing requires special treatment to meet customers’ requirements for the safety and life of the heating elements.
Technical information of finned cartridge heater
1. Diameter: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm
2. Choice of fin types: square fins (25 * 50mm or 40 * 80mm) or winding fins (usually wound with 6mm, 10mm steel strip)
3. Do you have fasteners on both heads, and if so, what size?
4. Appearance material selection: 10 # carbon steel, SUS304, SUS321, SUS316L, SUS310S (commonly known as: 2520), titanium tube, etc.
5. Fin material: 10 # carbon steel, SUS3201, SUS304, SUS321, SUS316L
6. Material of heating wire: generally iron-chromium-aluminum wire, nickel-chromium wire (H140, 2080 resistance wire, etc.). The choice of these two depends on the customer's working environment (temperature and vibration).
The Finned Cartridge heater made by Jaye industry own the advantage of high temperature, high thermal efficiency, safety, durable and long working service time.