Air Finned Cartridge Heater
JAYE INDUSTRY Finned Cartridge heater are constructed like basic Cartridge heater tubular with the addition of continuous spiral fins, 4-5 per inch permanently furnace brazed to the sheath. Fins greatly increase surface area and permit faster hear transfer to air, resulting in lower surface element temperatures. Air flow, volatility, corrosive nature, and watt density are just a few of the factors to be analyzed within the design process of an air heater. JAYE Industry uses high quality nickel-chrome wire to deliver an even heat distribution to the element sheath. High purity, grade A magnesium oxide is used as the internal insulation to insure the best thermal transfer and insulation resistance. A variety of electrical terMinations, mounting fittings and brackets, along with the wide array of bending options, allow for easy integration into any heating system.
Finned cartridge heater has the following features:
1. The bigger heat dissipation area increasing surface load of the pipe. It has the advantages of faster heating, higher thermal efficiency and long service life.
2. Higher power than the normal cartridge heater, especailly when heating In a limited heating device, Finned cartridge heater are widely used in places where static flowing air is heated. Used in hot air, ventilation, drying room, heating, etc. in machinery manufacturing, automotive, textile, food, spraying, air conditioning and other industries.
JAYE INDUSTRY can customized the finned Cartridge heater based on the design of customer, and to produce various Types and shapes of Cartridge heater, component materials can be made according to user requirements.
Stainless steel 304/316/321
High grade MGO.
The voltage and watt
12-440V; power: 50W-20KW.
Φ22, Φ20, Φ18, Φ16, Φ14, Φ12, Φ10, Φ8.5, Φ8, Φ6.5.
Gas/water/oil/mold/ high temperature burning
1. Electric oven
2. Fish roasters
3. Hot plates
4. Can vending machine
5. Heat accumulating heaters
6. Microwave oven ranges
7. Industrial heater
8. Sterilization equipment
1. Easy installation.
2. Fast heat exchange rate.
3. Long transfer of heat radiation.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance.
5. Designed and built for safety.
6. Low cost with long service life and high efficiency.
To Order, please specify:
1-What is the voltage and watt need.
2-The tube diamter of the cartridge heater.
3-What is the length of the cartridge heater need.
4-If with flange or lead wire, if with, that is the specification request
5-What is the quantity need.