The electric cartridge heater element is made of metal tube filled with high-resistance electric heating alloy wire heating material. Filling and filling around the heating wire, high-purity magnesium oxide with good insulation properties and high thermal conductivity is used as the filler. It has high power, high thermal efficiency, fast heat dissipation, etc., and can be used for heating plastic packaging, small mold heating, analytical instruments, and cooling effects when various gases expand.
1. Heating time: Under the test voltage, the time for the component to rise from the ambient temperature to the test temperature should not exceed 15 minutes.
2. Rated power deviation: Under the condition of sufficient heat, the deviation of the rated power of the component should not exceed the range specified below. For components with a rated power less than or equal to 100W: ±10%. For components with a rated power greater than 100W, it is +5%～-10% or 10W, whichever is greater.
3. Insulation resistance: Cold insulation resistance should not be less than 50MΩ during factory inspection.
Design and Customization:
1. Voltage and power: according to customer requirements.
2. The diameter of the electric cartridge heater element: 5.5-30mm according to customer requirements.
3. The length of the electric cartridge heater element: non-standard customization (minimum 30mm).
4. Material: The main materials are SUS304, SUS321, SUS316L, SUS310S, Incoloy840, titanium tube, etc.
5. The choice of heating wire: generally iron chromium aluminum wire, nickel chromium wire (2080 resistance wire), Kanthal heating wire (Kanthal AF).