The typical structure (the most popular structure) of a cartridge rod heating element is the same as that of a tubular heater. It is generally composed of 5 parts: insulator, sealing material, lead rod, filler, heating wire, metal sheath, and terminal. The spiral heating wire and the lead-out help are located in the center of the metal sheath. Its manufacturing process is to penetrate the spiral heating wire into seamless steel pipe, copper pipe or aluminum pipe. The gap is evenly filled by a multi-tube filling machine. Thermally conductive oxidizing medium, such as crystalline magnesium oxide powder (alumina or clean quartz sand can also be used). Then use a tube shrinking machine to reduce the diameter of the tube to make the oxide medium compact (density reaches 3.3g/cm3 or more) to ensure that the heating wire is isolated from the air, and the center position does not shift and touch the tube wall. such. The heat per unit area can be increased more than ten times. The service life can be correspondingly increased to more than 10 years.
Performance requirements of cartridge rod heating element:
1 heating time
Under the test voltage, the time for the component to rise from the ambient temperature to the test temperature should not exceed 15 minutes
2 Rated power deviation
Under the condition of sufficient heat, the deviation of the rated power of the component should not exceed the range specified below;
For components with rated power less than or equal to 100W: ±10%.
For components with rated power greater than 100W, it is +5%～-10% or 10W, whichever is greater.
3 Leakage current</DIV>
The cold leakage current and the leakage current after the water pressure and sealing test should not exceed 0.5mA
The thermal leakage current at working temperature should not exceed the calculated value in the formula, but the maximum should not exceed 5mA
I—hot leakage current mA
t—heating length mm
When multiple components are connected in series to the power supply, the leakage current test should be performed on this group of components as a whole.
1. Mold heating has been accepted by a wide range of customers in modern industrial applications.
2. Heating system in plastic machinery.
3. Pharmaceutical production line.
4. Laboratory heat treatment test.
5. Chemical industry, etc.
1. Qucik Response: Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours. Response Rate over 90%
2. Smooth Communication: Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires.
3. Sincere Service Attitude: Treat Customers As Friends. No Questions are Neglected.
4. OEM Accepted: Free Sample,We can customize your products to meet all your different requests.
5. Small MOQ: Small Amount wholesales are supported to meet your needs as well as large demands.
6. Fast Delivery: We have Reliable Forwarders with long term cooperation and Competitive Price.
You may contact any one of our sales and services team: email to us as inquiry.