Mini Cartridge Heater for 3D printer made by Jaye industry is an electric tube installed by punching or slotting the mold. The more common electric cartridge heater for embedded molds are usually straight rods, with stoppers, bent at right angles, and so on.
3D printer Cartridge heater is mainly used for labeling machine, rice packaging bag sealing machine, mold heating, 3D printer, edge banding machine heating, etc.
Advantages of 3d printer Cartridge Heater
1. Non-standard customization, flexible production, meet the heating requirements of various equipment.
2. Working temperature can be as high as 760 ° C (imported AAA embedded mold dry-fired single-head electric heating tube)
3. Surface load can be as high as 20-25W / cm2
4. Minimum pipe diameter can be 3mm
5. Built-in K-type or J-type thermocouples and detection temperature
6. Flexible fixing flange
Design and Customization of cartridge heater:
1. Voltage and power
2. Diameter: 3.0-30mm according to customer requirements
3. Length: non-standard customized(minimum 30mm)
4. Material: the main materials are 10# carbon steel, SUS301, SUS321, SUS316L, stainless steel with coating(waterproof scale treatment), SUS310S(commonly know as: 2520), titanium tube, etc.
5. Heating wire: iron-chromium-aluminum wire, nickel-chromium wire(resistance wire H140, 2080, etc.)
6. Others: working environment, terminal length, whether to install threads(threads size).