The brass nozzle band heater is mainly composed of a brass tube to seal the heating element. The heating element is made of nickel-chromium wire and high temperature resistant mica plate. The lead wire adopts high temperature resistant fiber thread and the outlet method of stainless steel ribbon, making the lead wire wear-resistant and durable. The copper band heater is connected with the heating element by a copper tube and brazed with silver to make it in a fully sealed state.
Customizable Product Parameters:
1. Voltage: 24V-480V
2. Power: according to customer requirements
3. Material: brass, mica sheet
4. Temperature: <550℃
5. Size: according to customer requirements
6. Leading Cable: according to customer requirements
7.Application: Injection nozzle of plastic machine, injection molding machine, betting machine, etc.
1. Conditions of use: ambient temperature -20 degrees Celsius ~ +60 degrees Celsius
2. Electric strength: no problem for the voltage 1500V/50HZ sinusoidal alternating current withstand voltage test, lasting 1MIN without breakdown phenomenon
3. Leakage current: <5MA
4. Cold insulation resistance: >50MΩ
5. Grounding resistance: <10Ω
6. Temperature resistance: the temperature of the surface installed on the machine can reach 500 degrees Celsius without burning
7. Power deviation: ±10%
Product Structure Features:
1. Beautiful appearance, reasonable design, long service life, it can save replacement times, reduce downtime, and improve the production efficiency of injection molding machine
2. Using high temperature mica board, it has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and good insulation performance.
3. High temperature resistant heating wire, fast heat dissipation, uniform heat dissipation, withstand high pressure, high temperature resistance
4. Fast heat conduction and long life, make the surface of heating element beautiful