For the injection molding machines heating working, the heating element is one of the most important part, Brass nozzle band heater are available in a variety of designs and styles suitable for different applications, especially working on the injection mold machine. The connection between the heating element and the leads is protected by a special fitting made of brass 1 mm thick, without welding which allows a high mechanical strength in the most delicate area of the heater. The result is more efficient heat transfer-a performance solution lowering element wire temperatures and increasing heater.
Nozzle Band Heaters
High working temperature and long usage lifetime
Nickel Chrome wire or FeCr
120V, 240V, 480V, 600V and so on
50-2000W, or customized
Type k or J thermocouple availabe
* Sealed band heater in brass, with folded ends
* Band heater connection
* Electric insulation by mica plate
* Connection: nickel core, fiberglass insulated, and earth wire, protected by a galvanized steel braid
* Max. operating temperature over the surface of the heater 500℃
* Brass heaters can be built-in J/k thermocouple.