Extrusion Die Mica Band Heater
Mica Band heater is made of mica insulation, nickel chrome heating wire and Stainless steel sheath. standard thickness of Stainless steel sheath is 0.3mm to 0.5mm, and in the middle , resistance wire/ strip wrap around the mica sheet, and add 1-2 pieces mica sheet again each side for insulation. Then roll it to the required band (barrel) shape.
1. Heat-resistant, endure high temperature as 600℃.
2. Mica insulation prevents heat loss, High Value of Heating Transfer rater
3. High temperature nickel-chromium element wire
4. Max. watt density : 3 W/cm² (Wattage tolerance: +5% -10%)
4. Mini diameter: 25mm
5. Mini height: 25mm
6. Good insulation property,insulation resistance is bigger than 100MΩ.
7. Light weight, thin thickness,small volume,big power.
8. It can be easily designed any shapes according to demand, low cost.
Mica Band Heater
304 Stainless steel
120V 220V 230V 240V 480V standard
(other voltages available on request)
550 degree celsius
When ordering please specify:
1, Inside diameter and width of the heater
2, Construction Type
3, Wattage and voltage
4, Type of terMinal
5, Drawing where special Type of holes or cutouts required
Types of terMinal
All custom made terMinals and plugs are availble for the Mica Band heater made by Jaye industry: European plugs, terMinal boxes, wire leads, post terMinalsand tapped thermocouple brackets are available to service Asian, European, American Market , etc.
Mica heaters are efficient and economical solutions to the heating requirements of many applications. Mica heaters can attain a maximum sheath temperature of 900°F, but with different electrical terMination styles, clamping mechanisms, and ability to accommodate holes and cutouts, mica band heaters are successfully used in many applications, but are mostly sought for in the plastics industry.
* For heating the nozzles of Injection Molding Machines
* Blown film dies
* Nozzles of Injection molding machines
* Other cylinder heating applications
* All Plastic & Rubber Processing Machinery
|Blow Molding Application||Electric Motors||Hollow Shaping Machine|
|Injection And Blow Moulding Machine||Madicine Industry Spin Extractors||Plastic Extruders|
|Heat Treating And Autoclaves||Paint Curing Dryer||Plastics Injection Molding|