Mica band heaters are processed by winding a high-quality resistance wire or ribbon around a sheet of mica, interlining that element between 2 other sheets of mica, and then forming coated steel around the assembly.
Though it is small volume, it has high heating power and high heating temperature, and can heat various media in various occasions, such as explosion-proof occasions; the heating system can be fully automated, including the operation of the electric heating system. It made to heat cylinders, such as pipes, barrels, of nozzles of injection molding and extruding machines.
Product Description of Mica Band Heater:
1. Material: stainless steel corrosion-resistant sheath
2. Heating Element: Ni-Cr wire, precision engineered would resistance element
3. Size: customized. Such as 35*45mm, 35*50mm, etc.(ID*H)
4. Voltage: 220V( Accept custom for different voltage, 110V, 450V, etc.)
5. Power: 150W/160W/180W/200W, etc.
6. Max. Working Temperature: 300-400 centigrade
Mica Ring Heater Instructions:
1. It must be installed firmly before use. No loosing.
2. It necessary to check again, in case of leakage and short circuit.
3. The working voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated value.
4. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively earthed.
5. It should be stored in a dry place.