Ceramic band heater has the characteristic of high temperature and long life. In the modern industry, ceramic heaters can satisfy the temperature requirement for many work, especially chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipeline heating, etc,. The ceramic electric heater consists of a spiral-shaped resistance wire passing through a specially designed high-temperature resistant ceramic tile. The flexible, beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber is a heat insulation layer. It is a strip heater which is effective high temperature, high power density, and easy installation.
Ceramic Heating Band Design and Customization
1. Voltage and power (generally 6W/ cm2)
2. Specific size: outer diameter, inner diameter and height
3. Others: whether you need a junction box, whether you need to bring a windshield, etc.
Precautions for Using of Ceramic band heater:
1. The high temperature ceramic heater is non-waterproof, so do not contact it with oil, water and plastic particles during storage and installation to prevent leakage.
2. The high-temperature ceramic heater must be closely attached to the heated body during installation. The surface of the heated body should be flat and complete without unevenness.
3. If there is a burnt black color on the surface after using, it indicates that bad heat dissipation. It should be adjusted in time to prevent burn through.
4. Avoid cracking the tiles due to hard knocks or collision with hard objects. The exposed alloy resistance wire will affect the operating life.
5. Before installation, check that whether the installation position is consistent with the specifications of the high temperature ceramic heater, whether the operating voltage is consistent.