The cast aluminum heating ring is an electric heater that uses a tubular heater as a heating element and uses an excellent metal alloy material as a casing sheath. Its operating temperature is generally between 150 and 450 degrees Celsius, and it can be widely used in petroleum. , Chemical industry, cable machinery, plastic machinery and other equipment.
The cast aluminum heating ring is actually a high-efficiency heater with uniform heat distribution. It has the advantages of good thermal insulation performance, corrosion resistance, strong mechanical performance and long service life.
1. Voltage: 110V, 220V, 240V, 380V
2. Wattage: 80W, 100W, 200W, 250W, etc
3. Size: length*width*thickness
4. Other special requirements: with or without holes, lead wire length, plug or not, etc.
Usage and Maintenance of Cast Aluminum Band Heater:
1. Before use, you need to check whether the on-site power supply voltage matches the rated voltage of this product;
2. The shell of the electrical equipment must be reliably grounded during use;
3. The electric heating ring should be stored in a ventilated place to avoid moisture or corrosion, affecting the quality of the heater and the user's use effect.
4. When the cast aluminum heating ring has not been used for a long time, it must be carefully checked before use. If necessary, it needs to be dried before use.