CQC certification Process of Domestic tubular electric heating element/electric heating tube:
1. Scope of application
It is suitable for the safety certification of the daily tubular electric heating element (hereinafter referred to as the element) installed in the household appliances, the working voltage does not exceed 480V, and the rated power does not exceed 6000W.
This rule also applies to the safety certification of combined heating components (hereinafter referred to as components) composed of multiple (single-tube) daily-use tubular electric heating elements in series and parallel that meet the above requirements. The total power of the components does not exceed 36kW.
2. Certification mode: product type test + initial factory inspection + supervision after certification.
3. Division of application units The units are divided according to the outer tube material, heating medium, heating wire, insulating medium and surface load of the product.
1) Divide according to the outer tube material of the component.
According to the standard JB/T4088-2012 appendix A, the classification of the outer tube material of the component is divided, and the component using the same outer tube material is regarded as the same single application element;
2) Divide according to the heating medium of the element.
According to the standard JB/T 4088-2012 appendix A, the classification of element heating medium is classified, and elements with the same heating medium are regarded as the same single application element;
3) Divide according to the heating wire used by the component. Elements using the same heating wire as the same application unit.
4) Divide according to the insulating medium used by the component. Components that use the same insulating medium are used as the same application unit.
5) Divided according to the surface load of the component.
Components not greater than the recommended value of the component surface load in Appendix A of the standard JB/T 4088-2012 are regarded as the same unit; when the component surface load value is greater than the recommended value, the component and the component whose surface load is 80%-100% are regarded as the same unit .
4. Application documents
To apply for certification, a formal application should be submitted with the following documents:
1) Drawings such as product assembly drawing, section drawing, component size drawing, etc.;
2) Product description of rated voltage, rated power, outer tube material, heating medium, heating wire, insulating medium, surface load and tensile strength (see CQC31-045201.01-2012 daily tubular heating element product description);
3) List of key parts (see CQC31-045201.01-2012 Product Description of Daily Tubular Electric Heating Elements);
4) Explanation of the differences between products of various specifications in the same application unit.
5. Sample requirements
1) The principle of sending samples for type test For products of the same application unit, select and send representative samples for type test. According to needs, cover samples and component products need to send samples for supplementary difference test. The applicant is responsible for selecting and sending samples according to the requirements of CQC, and is responsible for the selected samples. In each application unit, the product with the largest surface load is selected as the main inspection sample; the product with the largest single tube power in each application unit is used as the covering sample, and at the same time, a product with a specification is selected as the covering sample in this unit. If the highest surface load and the highest single tube power are the same, you can choose another specification as the cover sample.
2) Quantity of samples to be sent 6 samples for the main inspection product of each application unit, 3 samples for each covered sample. If the insulation material of the product does not meet the test requirements in the standard, 5 pieces of insulation material samples (size 15mm×15mm×3mm) shall be provided. For component products, the specific sample delivery requirements are determined according to the actual situation of the product.
3) Disposal of samples and materials After type inspection, relevant materials are stored in the inspection records. Dispose of samples according to relevant regulations.
6. Inspection standards, items, methods and inspection time
1) Inspection standards
The inspection is carried out in accordance with the standard JB/T 4088-2012 "Daily Tubular Electric Heating Elements".
2) Inspection items
For the main inspection product, the inspection items are all applicable items specified in the product safety standard; for the covered samples, 5.2.1, 5.2.2 (only at working temperature), 5.2.3 (cold conditions), 5.5.3 and 5.5 .6 test.
For component products, the tests of 5.2.1, 5.2.2 (only at working temperature) and 5.2.3 (cold conditions) need to be supplemented. Among them, the judgment of 5.2.1 and 5.2.3 shall be carried out in accordance with the standard, and the test result of 5.2.2 shall not exceed n times the limit specified in the standard (n is the number of series and parallel single tubes in the module).
3) Inspection method
The inspection shall be carried out in accordance with the inspection methods and/or standards specified and/or quoted by the standards.
4) Type inspection time
Except for the working life test, the inspection time for other items is generally 20 working days. The time required for the working life test is determined by the specific test method (due to the failure of the test item, the time for the company to make rectification and retest is not included). Calculated from the receipt of samples and testing fees.
7. Factory inspection content
The content of factory inspection is factory quality assurance ability and product consistency inspection.
1) Factory quality assurance ability inspection
Check according to CQC/F 001-2009 "CQC Mark Certification Factory Quality Assurance Ability Requirements" and Annex 1 "Daily Tubular Electric Heating Element Product Factory Quality Control Testing Requirements".
2) Product consistency inspection During factory inspection, the consistency of the products to be certified should be checked at the production site, focusing on the following content.
a) The identification of the certified product should be consistent with the information indicated on the type test report;
b) The structure of the certified product should be consistent with the type test report;
c) The key components/raw materials used in the certified product should be consistent with the type test report;
d) If multiple series of products are involved, at least one specification and model of each series should be selected for consistency check. During factory inspection, on-site witness tests can be adopted for product safety performance.
3) Factory quality assurance ability inspection and product consistency inspection shall cover all products and processing sites for certification.