Liquefied Gas Tank Silicone Heating Belt
Silicone heating belt can be used for heating and heat preservation of pipes, tanks, cabinets and cabinets.
The main components of liquefied gas are C3 and C4. However, for more benefit, generally, refineries separate propylene through gas separation devices. The reduction of C3 components causes the composition of liquefied gas to become heavier. Although the C2 and C5 are qualified (it cannot be shipped if unqualified ) In summer, the indoor temperature is high, but in winter, the room temperature is low, then, it will appear residual liquid. So in this case a silicone heating belt will be need to heat the liquefied gas tank to keep warm and increase the temperature.
Specifications of Silicone Heating Belt:
Temperature adjustment range: 30-200 degrees
Instructions of Silicone Heating Belt:
1. Plug in as required.
2. Hang one end of the heater with three springs (or special wires) on the three gaskets on the other end.
4. Adjust the temperature controller according to the used temperature. The ideal temperature should not exceed 180 ° C.
Precautions of Silicone Heating Belt:
1. Remember not to insert the wrong power supply, use the voltage correctly; do not use a blunt device to scrape the silicone heating film.
2. The heating use temperature is 50-180 ℃. Do not use the temperature too high. The temperature will affect the service life.
3. The surface of the heater needs to be kept dry and clean. Do not have water, oil, or corrosive substances for a long time, which may cause short circuit.
4. Do not use in flammable, explosive gas or workshop occasions!