The metal shell of the flat heating tube is made of nickel-chromium stainless steel, and the internal heating wire is made of nickel-chromium electric heating alloy wire. The dense and stable magnesium oxide powder is filled between the heating wire and the outer shell as the insulation and heat conduction layer.
2. Technical indicators of flat heating tube:
(1) Rated working voltage: according to customer requirements, generally 220V / 380V, etc.
(2) Rated heating power: generally 500W-600W / M
(3) The external cross-sectional size of the heating tube: (15 ± 1) * (6 ± 0.5) mm, the wall thickness of the stainless steel tube is not less than 0.7mm
(4) A 2000V / 50HZ sinusoidal AC voltage is applied between the heating wire in the heating tube and the metal shell for 1min, without breakdown.
(5) The heating tube is a single-end outlet, and the length of the wire is according to customer requirements. The lead wire and internal heating wire are welded and sealed with high-strength sealing material.
(6) The heating tube is tested with a 500V megohmmeter under normal experimental conditions. The insulation resistance between the heating wire inside the heating tube and the metal casing should not be less than 25MΩ.
(7) Insulation between the heating tube lead head and the heating tube, the lead section is sealed, firm, and resistant to pulling force even if the wire is broken, it will not be pulled out.
(8) The heating tube is resistant to vibration and shock.