Features of teflon electric heater
1. It is made of high-quality stainless steel (SUS316 or SUS304) electric heating tube inner core and outer Teflon tube (PTFE), which has strong corrosion resistance and is suitable for heating various corrosive liquids.
2. Low surface power design (1.5KW/CM2) to ensure the service life of the product.
3. The installation position of the electric heater should be careful to prevent solids in the solution from depositing on the surface of the electric heater, or the liquid is too thick or the liquid level is too low, which will burn out the Teflon tube (PTFE) due to poor heat dissipation on the surface.
4. The volume size of the electric heater cannot be changed to a small size or a large surface area, otherwise the surface power of the electric heater will be too large, which will affect the service life of the electric heater.
5. All electric heaters can be equipped with overheat protectors or PT100 temperature probes to ensure product life and equipment safety.
1. Due to the strong corrosion resistance of Teflon (PTFE) tube, it is widely used for the heating of oxidation triacid polishing, electroless gold plating, electroless silver plating, electroless nickel plating and various high-demand chemical liquids.
2. A variety of structural forms can be designed, such as spiral type, L type, U type, W type, coil type, combined type, etc.